Karen's Page

Welcome to Karen's Page, a web page intended to keep Karen's family and friends informed about her cancer. Karen, age 40, has a rare form of cancer called Pseudomyxoma Peritonei. She and her husband Tom have 2 children ages 4 and 7.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank YOU

Tom and I have come to the conclusion that we are at a loss as to how to thank everyone who has helped us along this adventure. My list is long, starting from the very first doctor who ordered the first CT scan, to the surgeons who wisely did an awesome job during the first surgery, to my oncologist, friends, family, church family, and people we don't even know, but are part of the community helping to take care of us. I wish I could send a thank you note to everyone, but know that that is pretty impossible. Even if I could, I feel it would an ineffective way to truly express the gratitude I feel. I also wish to thank you all personally, but know that is also equally impossible. So, here I am, hoping and praying that this reaches many of you who I haven't been able to personally thank yet, and have helped us in so many different ways. My determination to beat this stems from the gratitude and love that I feel for all of you. The memories of the support and love I've received from so many people are going to keep me going and help me heal. So, here I go again - THANK YOU, from my very full heart.

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home