Karen's Page

Welcome to Karen's Page, a web page intended to keep Karen's family and friends informed about her cancer. Karen, age 40, has a rare form of cancer called Pseudomyxoma Peritonei. She and her husband Tom have 2 children ages 4 and 7.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wednesday

Hi Everyone!
I just want to let you all know that I am feeling better. My cramps are subsiding and I am able to eat a little more. Unfortunately, I lost some weight (not eating for 4 days will do that), so am working on gaining it back. You know what that means!! Chocolate shakes, cookies, ice cream and candy! Thanks for the prayers. Once again, they worked.

I'm starting to get out a little. Last night, I surprised my Jazzercise class with a visit. It was sooooo great to see them and I can't wait to join them again. Today I went to the bank and to buy my kids some new tennis shoes. So, hopefully you'll see me out and about more. I can't drive yet. I have 2 more weeks to wait. So my parents and husband chauffeur me around.

If you want to email me, you can now use
karenpendleton@hotmail.com. Don't use the comcast address anymore. Thank you.

I know that this entry isn't as funny as Tom's, but there's no way I can compete!! If you haven't read Tuesday's entry from the blog man (Tom), keep scrolling down and enjoy. I read it last night and got a good ab work out (which isn't hard for me, since my abs are so weak anyway)!!

With much love,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home